Monday 26 March 2007

New Perspectives

Michelle and I went to the Ontario Science Centre a couple days ago. I haven't been there since I was in elementary school. There are a bunch of new things there but still so much of it remains the same. I find my perspectives are completely changed, especially compared to all the kids running around, pushing every button, pulling every lever, just completely interacting with EVERYTHING they can with total abandon. One such moment was in the closed off room with different types of percussion you can play in the arcade area. I walked into it empty trying out the different instruments, listening to their resonance, their tonalities, just letting them hang in the air until a couple kids came in...BANG, BANG, BANGBANG, CLANGCLANGCLANGETCETCETC.

photos via myself and MM










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home