Monday 14 January 2008

THE COLD WORLD




I recently went to New York City to attend a couple of shows in Brookyln. I took a bus both ways. Both ways I listened to Corrupted's "El Mundo Frio". Both times I listened to it at night while peering out the window into the passing darkness. I have had this album for many months now but this was the first time I was able to become completely immersed inside the massive and epic length of this piece. I have listened to the album many times since. Absolutely crushing and beautiful. A perfect soundtrack to the trip before and after seeing NEUROSIS two nights in a row. I wrote much more about this before, a review if you will but for some reason decided to keep it short. If you want to read it though let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home